1) Bust a Rhyme
Directions for both of these games can be found at this link - site with social distancing games. (Scroll about halfway down the page to find these 2 suggestions).
2) Yodelling Contest: Challenge a friend or group to yodel. Don't know what yodelling is? Google it at home and share at school.
1) Playground is Lava! Depending which outdoor zone you are in, designate some spots as NOT lava - everyone moves around until the Leader calls out "the playground is lava", then players scramble to get out of the lava while the leader counts to 5. Leader calls out "playground is NOT lava" and everyone runs around again. Repeat.
2) Funny Running - run from one spot to another like an animal. Pick a start and end point in the zone (straight line or circle), everyone runs as the chosen animal for the round E.g. monkey, kangaroo, snake. Repeat choosing a different animal each time.
1) Student Suggestion: Challenge a friend or a group of classmates - see who can do the most push-ups, jumping jacks, hopping (1 leg or 2), squats, invisible jump rope - do it weekly to see how everyone does!
2) Memory Moves (no music!) - group makes a circle, one person dances in the middle and everyone else copies. Person in the middle switches and everyone copies them. Repeat until everyone has had a turn. Variation - person in the middle yells out a style of dance and everyone does it. E.g. robot, ballet, disco, hip hop, rock n'roll, chicken dance.